LET ME LUV U D WAY I DO..LET ME LUV U JUZ D WAY U ARE..

Guys, we love you, we really do. But as wonderful as you are, every so often you do something that makes us want to jump out the nearest window or push you out first...

Friday, February 5, 2010

DON'T LEFT ME WHEN YOU FIND ME

Miles away from those I love,
purpose hard to find
I wish I was there,
Back where I'd love to be
Dear Allah,the only thing I ask of you
Is to hold them when I'm not around,
when I'm much too far away
Don't let them left me when they found me
Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I wish I'm not missing them again Oh no...once again
There's nothing here for me There's no one here
Can't help but think of the times I've had with them
Pictures and some memories will have to help me through
Some search...never finding a way
Before long, they waste away
I found you, something told me to stay
I gave in, to selfish ways
And how I miss someone to hold
When hope begins to fade...

No comments:

Post a Comment