LET ME LUV U D WAY I DO..LET ME LUV U JUZ D WAY U ARE..

Guys, we love you, we really do. But as wonderful as you are, every so often you do something that makes us want to jump out the nearest window or push you out first...

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I WANNA SAY I LOVE YOU



You lie deep down in my heart
I feel near even we're apart
I feel your heart softly beating
even I'm alone & we're not meeting
I feel each & every breathe of yours
but.. still I miss you bcoz I love you...

I cry for you, I smile bcoz of you
we had fun, & life ful of joy with you
my sickness & pains relief bcoz I have you
the touch of your arm make me feel so secure
pictures of you scattered in my mind & everywhere
in the lonely long night you're not here
but to my heart you're very near

Dear..leave our sadness far behind
walk ahead with faith & confidence
we know the future is unknown
but tonite before I go to sleep
I just want to whisper to you
that I love you <3 ...·

No comments:

Post a Comment