LET ME LUV U D WAY I DO..LET ME LUV U JUZ D WAY U ARE..

Guys, we love you, we really do. But as wonderful as you are, every so often you do something that makes us want to jump out the nearest window or push you out first...

Monday, June 14, 2010

MY PRINCE CHARMING


anxiously waiting for thee I am for so long
my eyes are looking for thee in this lost throng
when wilt thou ever come in my life's road
any sign of coming till now thou haven't showed

my bosom's desire is secretly fading away
just to be with you forever in my life's way
thinking now I am that me a girl so hapless
not even a glimpse I have seen of thy face

I am in love with thee but I don't know who thou art
thou remain like waves of bliss in the depths of my heart
who in my worriment to me thou so lovingly caress
and snatch me from the clutches of pain who harass

when I am all alone in this difficult path
I feel thy presence forever in this cruel earth
thou hold my hand and along with me ahead go
and lead me to the doors of happiness where ecstasy thou show

only HIM knows when in reality thou wilt ever come
to sow the seeds of excitement in my life so humdrum
my heart and mind so small but my hopes are so many
to see thou opening my world of love and bliss, oh him dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment